Network Audits and Inventories
Telecom Audits are the most powerful tool available to pole owners to guarantee, through an impartial method, the accountability of their 3rd party attachers. Joint Use Audits and Inventories are pass-through investments tailored to deliver two very specific results:
Validation of yearly rental billing by providing an accurate count of foreign attachments on your system.
- Mitigation of risk by providing the exact location of any NESC violations found.
Turnkey telecom audit and inventory solutions deliver accurate results by approaching each audit
and developing the processes to fit its unique needs.
- The process for the inventory is developed in conjunction with the client’s team to ensure that each step is confirmed and established before it is implemented. This pre-project phase is vital to ensure the accuracy of the data collected, client communications, and integration of the deliverable with the client’s geographical information system (GIS system).
- The management and engineering resources at TechServ have extensive experience in handling projects spanning multiple geographical areas. At TechServ, we implemented the newest geospatial software to handle the flow of spatial data collected in the field.
- TechServ has developed its data collection tools and integrates them with the clients pre-existing GIS data. Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) protocols are maintained throughout the entire project cycle.
Conducting the field inventory data collection with the aid custom developed mobile data collection apps.
- Joint use poles and the contact will be mapped on the client’s GIS system, TechServ will identify the owner and number of foreign attachments. Any other item or asset listed by the client will be recorded and will also be collected through the same application.
- TechServ will utilize the electronic data submitted by the client to produce individual feeder/area maps to be used both for navigation and data collection/editing.
- Each TechServ Field Technician is highly skilled and trained with extensive experience in inventorying distribution utility lines.
Keeping your distribution system in great condition means knowing the number and condition of assets. To help you keep your power distribution services online and efficient, we offer sophisticated audits, inspections, and inventories for your system. Our team at TechServ is here to serve you with some of the most advanced services in the industry.
Our team of skilled and qualified field technicians perform onsite evaluations and audits of your existing distribution system, including overhead and underground systems. We can help with post-construction inspections for quality assurance and control and to ensure projects are completed to spec. We also offer regular system audits to assist with optimizing operations, maintenance schedules, and more.
Our audits for power distribution services include:
- Inventory of hardware/equipment
- Asset GPS coordinates with sub-meter accuracy
- Pole inventory
- Pole ownership identification
- Record and install pole numbers
- Meter recording
- Damage and equipment condition reporting
- NESC compliance inspections